Monday Mixtape - It's Raining, It's Pouring...
Thank goodness the rain is finally here! My poor neglected plants in the yard are delighted, and I can't wait to head up to Tahoe for a snow day! But what to do while the rain keeps you stuck indoors? Here's a list of some rainy day tasks and projects I may tackle today:
1. Clean out my inbox - How on earth did I accrue 277 unread emails?
2. Hop online (hello, Pinterest!) and start dreaming and planning my spring wardrobe - My style changes with the seasons, and spring always brings out my preppy side. Right now I'm loving kelly green, navy blue, and stripes. These Sperry Top-Siders are just too cute!
3. Get caught up on organizing my own family photos - It seems odd that, even though I'm a photographer, I am seriously failing at editing my own personal photos and making albums for my family. I figure if I can cull and edit one month's worth of photos per week, I may get all caught up by the end of 2012. Yeah, I'm waaaay behind.
4. Try a new recipe - These Oreo Truffles look so tasty and simple to make... Definitely a fun thing to do with the kids after school :)
5. Get started on my taxes... Blech.
Red Hot Chili Peppers - "The Adventures Of Rain Dance Maggie"
Adele - "Right As Rain"
New Edition - "Can You Stand The Rain"
Guns N' Roses - "November Rain"
Colbie Caillat - "Make It Rain"